Sherlock Has a Clue Sherlock Has a Clue

pretty cool, I forced two combinations by luck, like the light switch and the safe with the 3 numbers ( pure luck)to finish without a walkthrough so I missed any clues on said things, otherwise it was pretty straight forward and I enjoyed it. maybe I missed something that was obvious. I dunno. The murder thing was cool cuz it was logical and simple :) Love the art as always.

Revenge of dog Revenge of dog

game freezes when you dig teh hole, let the bunny eat the rope and you get free while you still hear the car engine. I can move my browser ( mozilla) and reload the page etc. if I hit space I can hear the dog bark. I left him barking as he was free, if you dig you gear a glitchy sound. The game is sad and well made for 7 days. I liked it.

Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.06) Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.06)

Found the nurse at the beach area after I click the book to increase the shiny there, so I got Shiny nurse Joy, after beating her don't forget to click the red cross. Kinda wanted to see more of Jessie rather than her face but it was nice. Evie is weird popping up in 2 areas. Now to wait to take the wall down. Hex sure is an odd duck lol. squirltes gotta squirt, they need to! lol fun game. I als like figuring out the boss fights and I like the combat system which makes me play and ignore the great art and hotness and focus on leveling and finding everything. and wtf James too? XD

The Ritual 2 The Ritual 2

fr some reason I couldn't use the screwdriver on the area where you get some numbers.
I kept over thinking it and bugged me a lil till I saw the walkthrough and wanted to punch myself it was so simple. I was clicking in the wrong area. in any case I liked the ending.
I always appreciate it when jerks get their comeuppance. Usually in a point and click you lie cheat steal make people sick and screw over everyone to achieve a goal with pixel hunt and bs math puzzles, ( small favor and remus are rare exceptions of balance and great story and art) the puzzles though easy did entertain me, still the first one threw me on a loop XD. great art. I had fun.

The Ritual The Ritual

pretty cool, though I am still trying to figure out the logic in the cupboard puzzle. I don't get it even with the walkthrough. I'm super dumb I guess. anyways cool job. You would figure with all the hard work they put into getting that A++++ that they would simply study harder which is easier XD That teacher is awesome and scary! never mess with her! lol

In Space In Space

loved the game, wished that character mood and attitude would change towards you when you accuse them wrongfully , but it's fine. i like the mood and music. Cabin fever makes people do strange things.

Millionaire To Billionaire Millionaire To Billionaire

wouldnt be a money making game witout th egiant click to go to another site pop up every few moments which I ended up clicking while trying to buy upgrades. It really ruins the game play for me. I love idle games but this is a nono, even clicker heroes has a smaller pop up which you have buttons inside. this will send you there no matter where in the pop up you click. that's how some folks get malware even if the site is clean. Well, if that doesnt bother you as a player enjoy. responsve controls , nice graphics, gets monotonous after a while. there are other job simulators like record shop tycoon, halfling tycoon , hero simulator, merchant, idle tree, etc that don't employ this pop up tactic. :/ sorry but that ticks me off. got some malware adware here before cuz of that before even with a proper combi of blockers n AVs.

Orient Express 2 Orient Express 2

I enjoyed it. had trouble maneuvering around because some stuff looked the same and it took me a while to find a piece of the last puzzle. ( I try not to use the walkthrough unless it's absolutely difficult or I lose patience so I pick the game up and play after I rest my mind) It was in a window area that didn't seem clickable. good job on the puzzles though.

Carlos and the Murder Farm Carlos and the Murder Farm

had to use walkthrough for the box :( that's the kind of thing I hate in other point and clicks. so you gotta think "mine sweeper" and the box is the "bomb". Then count the stars around the block, subtract any boxes number around. example 4th box = 7, each box must be surrounded by 8 stars, if it is pushed to a corner or there is a box, you subtract the number. I hope this hint helps.

Escape Inc Escape Inc

all the puzzles make sense, the hardest was the color one where the hint is to rotate the block in your mind and see where the blocks arrange themselves giving you the color pattern, other than that the rest were logical. They weren't completely out of left field and convoluted as some of selfdefiant. cool as always.