"Shantae" Fan Animation "Shantae" Fan Animation

Aigo! this was beautiful! Loved the voice acting and the animation. The humor was great!
It made my day! specially cuz I like Korean tv.

booksuny responds:

Korean voice actor have excellent ability.
Thank you for liking Korean TV!

Cinematheque Cinematheque

This , for me depicted the process of a person seeking to please, getting feedback and finding something. In this case the conte t creator seemed to get fed up and poured his guts out and made everyone get in awe. I recall a time I did an animation that took me 3 days, it was a stupid random thing of a joke I thought and everyone seemed to like it ( tho by todays standards it would be blammed) It was extremely popular and those I spent time on, researched, finetuned and took me weeks werent as welcomed :) sometimes ya gotta go with inspiration and what you feel. it's a crap shoot but when you strike gold its pay day! Thank you for making this wonderful piece. just my subjective thoughts on what I took from it. :D

Potty Pals Potty Pals

that happened me too, but we had 4 stalls, big dude smiles n goes in after me, stands right next to me, whistles and stares, I said nope nope n left XD came back 10 minutes later XD

Broken : Savlonic Neon Broken : Savlonic Neon

animation is amazing, and I love dark wave and synth since it takes me back to those edge, berlin, ladytron, depechemode, petshop boys, nin, and other stuff in the 80's. I loved the beats.

THE MUSCLE HELICOPTER THE MUSCLE HELICOPTER

epic voice guy + 80's synth is pure win sir. I loved the fluid animation in this too.
:D.

A College Student A College Student

Pretty cool, seems like schizophrenia with hallucinations. was that an anti psychotic? I liked the way you show how the stigma behind certain problems and ignorance , plus examples of people with severe or undiagnosed conditions or bad environments have perpetuated a stereotype that dissuades people from getting actual help. The constant mockery also makes it harder to ask for help or accept it. the book social psychology by Meyer helped me a lot. great job on this noteworthy project. Hope college campuses use this series to teach new students and help patients.

Judge Dredd: Superfiend Judge Dredd: Superfiend

this is amazing beyond words. I would love to see the dispossable assassin animated like this or johnny the homicidal maniac or even a hellraiser toon :D I liked the 2d adn 3d in it. and the music too. Judge Dredd didn't get much love back in the day. guess Joe wont be playing piano for a while sweet kid though :3

PokeChannel 2 PokeChannel 2

que chingon!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDD

Buenismo XD se drogaron hasta la madre XD
me recordo a la dulce Sarahi XD la que dice
Yo no choque me chocaron ! MUY BENO!
5/5 10/10

super funny :D

I never knew Pokemon were so cool!

Tech-Support Tech-Support

let me guess its a Gateway?!

cuz this happened to me with my laptop XD
the guy even gave me a weird phonenumber and couldn't speak English properly XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

epic cartoon!

: Back Packing It : : Back Packing It :

As usual the squirrel is right

XD Funny thing is, in away he's being a good friend o.o